Helping people mend amid dis-ease

Dreamwork and Journaling are vital in the integration of dis-ease and wholeness. Shifts in the body appear in our Dreamwork + Journaling in ways that inform our growth and development. Tap into the pre-conscious self and listen to what is being said - behind the scenes - in your own life. Engage in the conversation here by COMMENTING or "Contact Us" - Tom and Glinda Johnson-Medland at tomjohnsonmedland@gmail.com and or gmedland137@gmail.com

The INNER Eel

Log of Dreams 

13 June 2022


I was having the usual pains in my leg from arthritis.  Some of the tendons in my left leg were bothering me around the knee-cap and below.  Sort of a tightening pain that caused me to rub both above and below my knee with both hands.  

While massaging the area I was paying closer attention to my left leg and I saw these snake like writhings going on – up and down and around my leg from the knee-cap to the ankle, then from the ankle to the hip.  Like snakes or eels under the skin searching for a way out.  Periodically there would be an emergence of an eel-like head – right out of the skin.  It would open its mouth and close it again and, disappearing back into the leg and begin its circulation through the leg.  It had circular rows of teeth much like the creatures in the movie Tremors or the book Dune.  Repeatedly I tried to grab on to one of these eels as its head emerged.  

Glinda was there and she was encouraging me on.  Finally, I grabbed on to one.  Losing my grip two times, it went back below the surface but emerged again as if taunting me to try again.  Eventually, I decided I would concentrate all of my strength and the focus of my arms’ pulling right into the one hand that had a grip on the eel.  

I managed to grab one good.  I held the hand that had the eel firm with the other hand at the wrist.  Instead of yanking or tugging quickly, I kept the pressure on and pulled more slowly, but consistently.  I managed to pull the entire creature out of my leg.  I could feel it being pulled out of me from above my hip, down to the exit wound, with a tail like end moving through the lower portion of my leg as well.  

It was about 6 – 8 feet long and looked like a prehistoric creature.  An eel, but sometimes looking like a dank and lugubrious root that had been pulled out of a swamp.  When it was finally out, there was a huge round egg on the end of its tail.  The egg was the size of a softball and was white. 

The color of the eel was a muddy green brown and gold.  The open wound in my leg was fairly large, it did not hurt, but it lay splayed open with muscle exposed.  I remember thinking, “It looks just like ham.”  After a few hours of walking around with it agape, I decided to push it all back into place an it healed instantly.

The eel I threw off of a high cliff precipice that appeared as I was walking about.  I felt relief at having rid myself of it.  I did not see it dead, but I just knew it had crashed to the ground and smashed its head.  An inner knowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment